- FUEL – Diesel
- INPUT CAPACITY – 896,000 BTU/H
- FUEL CAPACITY – 270 US GAL
- ONBOARD HOSE MAX – 8,000 ft
- MAX THAW AREA – 11,200 sq.ft. *
- MAX CURE AREA – 24,800 sq.ft. *
* additional hose required to reach max thawing & curing area’s
900 GTS FLEX Greenthaw System
With the most BTU’s in the class and the room to carry 2 hose reels or a number of Dryair attachments on board the 900GTS Flex gives you the Flexibility to take on the largest jobs or multiple jobs at a time with a single heat source!
Click here for a video tour of the new 900GTS Flex from Dryair!
- 8000’ of Hose – the 900GTS Flex comes with an industry leading 8000’ of hose on board to tackle the largest thawing or curing jobs. The rear reel can also be removed to create an opening to store explosion proof or traditional Dryair fan coil heat exchangers for space heating or our patented bayonet tank heater for fluid heating.
- Full Containment – the 900GTS Flex features an oversized double wall fuel tank with 120% fuel containment. There is also full spill containment of the heat transfer fluid inside the unit.
- LED Flood Lights –the 900GTS Flex is the first unit of its kind to feature integrated LED lighting to light the work area on both sides of the unit for added safety and convenience. The interior of the cabinet is also fully illuminated while the unit is running for ease of service and operation. Amateur
- Patented “Smart Thaw” Flow Reverser – Eliminates hot and cold zones in the thaw pattern
- Reduces time & fuel costs by up to 50%
- Consistent curing temperatures across the entire slab – the whole slab cures faster at the same rate
- Click here to view a time lapse video illustrating the benefits of the Smart Thaw flow reversing system!
- Patented Combustion Environment Control System
- Preheat’s the fuel and air used for combustion
- No need to bring the greenthaw inside a heated shop to thaw out before it goes out on the job. The preheater allows the unit to start & run even in sub 40 degree conditions.
- Redesigned Hose Reel – the newly redesigned hose reel in the 900GTS Flex now offer a variable speed electric motor to adjust the speed of the reel. There is also a free-wheel option with an integral “smart” braking system to slow and stops the reel when it senses a drop in tension allowing for safe and fast deployment of the hose with just a single operator.