- FUEL – Diesel, #1 or 2 Heating Oil
- Tri-fuel Version – Diesel, LP or NG PS_Central_heating_module_2100-0600-DG_081619
- OUTPUT BTU/H – 620,200
- FUEL CAPACITY – 130 US GAL./492 L
- HEAT SQ.FT. – 19,000
- THAW SQ.FT. – 11,250
- CURE SQ.FT. – 25,000
*Burner change required for 0600 Tri-fuel model to switch between different fuels.
600 CHU Central Heating Unit
The 600 CHU from DryAir provides up to 620,200 BTU’s of heating power in a small and portable unit that is easy to place on the jobsite.
The 600 CHU runs on Diesel Fuel or #1 & 2 Heating Oil only where the 600 CHU Tri-fuel Version comes standard with a Diesel burner but can also be configured to run on natural gas or propane.
Patented Combustion Environment Control System
- Preheat’s the fuel and air used for combustion
- Allows the unit to start & run even in sub 40 degree conditions
- No need to adjust the burner for changing weather conditions, burner always receives warm air and fuel for optimum combustion, efficiency and reliability.
Temperature Control & Fuel usage is automatic
An 8 – light operation panel monitors all functions
Fluid circulation system is low pressure and atmospherically vented. There is no chance of an explosion or line burst due to pressure build up.