FUEL – Diesel (std)
TRI-FUEL VERSION – Diesel, Natural Gas or Propane
INPUT CAPACITY – 620,200 BTU/H
FUEL CAPACITY – 250 US GAL
ONBOARD HOSE MAX – 5,000 ft
MAX THAW AREA – 7,500 ft² (std) 11,000 ft² (w/acc)
MAX CURE AREA – 10,000 ft² (std) 25,000 ft² (w/acc)
Additional hose and accessories are needed to reach the maximum thaw and curing capabilities listed above.
650 GTS GreenThaw™ System
- The large 620,000 BTU heater provides you with ample BTU’s for ground thaw, concrete cure & space or fluid heating applications
- Patented Flow Reverser – Eliminates hot and cold zones in the thaw pattern
- Reduces time & fuel costs by up to 50%
- Consistent curing temperatures across the entire slab means the whole slab cures at the same rate
- DryAir’s innovative Combustion Environment Control System preheat’s the fuel and air used for combustion
- No need to bring it in to a heated shop before it goes out on the job. The preheater allows the unit to start & run even in sub 40 degree conditions
- Industry leading multi-loop ground thaw set-up for job site flexibility and optimum fluid circulation & heat transfer
- Manifold System allows for fan coils or heat exchangers to plug in for space heating or fluid heating
- The lifting frame is an available option for the 650 GTS. The bolt on design allows the lifting frame to be removed from one 650 GTS model and installed on another in just a few minutes.
- An LED Light Tower package is another available option on the 650 GTS GreenThaw. Click this link for a LIGHT TOWER SPEC SHEET, or contact your DryAir representative for more information.