- FUEL – LP or NG
- TRI-FUEL VERSION – Diesel, LP or NG
- OUTPUT BTU/H – 348,000 Diesel, 354,756 LP, 354,960 NG
- WEIGHT – 1370 lbs (621 kG)
- HEAT SQ.FT. – 11,000
- THAW SQ.FT. – 6,000
- CURE SQ.FT. – 14,000
*Burner change required to switch between different fuels.
400 CHU Central Heating Unit
• With 350,000 BTU’s the 400 CHU has the power to heat small to medium sized structures, thaw over 6,000
square feet of frozen ground or cure concrete slabs up to 14,000 square feet.
• The compact size and bi-directional fork pockets make the 400 CHU easy to place on even the smallest job sites.
• System operation is controlled and monitored from the central heating module control panel.
• 7 LED lights indicate operation of all essential systems for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Fluid circulation system is low pressure and atmospherically vented. There is no chance of an explosion or line burst due to pressure build-up. No special boiler certification is required to operate unit.
• A “rapid air elimination” feature ensures quick setup and-go operation.
• Modular design allows the unit to conform to most special
Combine the 400 CHU with DryAir accessories for specialty heating projects, including:
D-CAN 30 Desiccant Dehumidifier: Dry out flooded structures, or control humidity in buildings
under construction to speed drying time of paint, mortar, specialty coatings, or drywall compound.
Plate Exchanger: Temporarily tie in to boiler systems while the permanent water heater is being
replaced or down for maintenance.
HEFA 250EX Explosion Proof Exchanger: 250,000 BTU’s of explosion proof space heating for oil &
gas sites or industrial/mining applications where there is a risk of combustion from airborne gases
or particles in the space.
Hose Reel & Thawing/Curing Hose: Wrap pipelines or fluid vessels to provide freeze protection.