- FUEL – Diesel Fuel #1 or #2 Heating Oil, Natural Gas or Propane
- OUTPUT BTU/H – 1,523,200 Diesel, 1,372,000 LP, 1,352,000 NG
- WEIGHT – 3840 lbs (1746 kg)
- THAW SQ.FT. – 32,250 sq. ft.
- CURE SQ.FT. – 72,000 sq. ft.
1800 CHU Central Heating Unit
The 1800 CHU has the heating power to
take on the largest winter heating projects!
- Thaw over 32,250 square feet of frozen
ground, cure concrete slabs up to 72,000
- The 1800 CHU includes DryAir’s Patented Fuel & Air
pre-heater for trouble free operation regardless of
- Bi-directional fork pockets and the optional lifting
frame make the 1800 CHU easy to place
- System operation is controlled and monitored from
the central heating module control panel.
- 7 LED lights indicate operation of all essential
systems for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- The fluid circulation system is low pressure and
atmospherically vented. There is no chance of an
explosion or line burst due to pressure build-up.
- No special boiler certification required.