- FUEL – Diesel Fuel #1 or 2 Heating Oil
- DG VERSION – Natural Gas or Propane (Tri_Fuel Capable)PS_Central_heating_module_2100-DG-0900_081619
- OUTPUT BTU/H – 896,000
- HEAT SQ.FT. – 27,000
- THAW SQ.FT. – 15,750
- CURE SQ.FT. – 36,000
The CHU-0900 provides up to 900,000 BTU’s of heating power and is capable of being configured to burn not only natural gas and propane but, diesel fuel as well.
- Perfect for remote applications where natural gas or propane fuel sources are not readily available.
- An 8-light operation system makes system monitoring and troubleshooting a snap.
- Fluid circulation system is low pressure and atmospherically vented.
- No special boiler certification is required to operate the system.
- Quick-connect hose couplers, “no-drain” fluid lines and a “rapid air elimination” feature ensures quick setup-and-go operation.
- A transport trailer is available and is specifically designed to carry the Dryair 2100-0900 central heating module.
- Trailer with built-in lock box for enclosing an optional portable generator.
- Add an optional diesel-powered genset for complete self-contained operation on a non-powered site.
- Conforms to most special job requirements due to its modular nature.